Sarah Grey Corner Dining With Ice Bucket
Sarah Grey Corner Dining With Ice Bucket
- Mainland England Delivery
- 30 Day returns
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sarah corner dining sofa with ice bucket in 12mm grey weave High strength powder-coated aluminium frame UV treated wicker.
- Care Instructions: Cushion covers are showerproof but need to be stood on their ends for water to drain away. All cushions should be stored away in a dry area when not in use. Cushion covers can be cleaned with soapy water and a damp cloth that is not abrasive. We do not advise to wash or tumble dry as this may effect the showerproof properties. Do not leave any glass items/objects on the table without mats/coasters. Do not store glass on its end during assembly; please place on a flat surface on carton provided. Cover glass in extreme heat as this can magnify the heat and melt wicker.
For delivery times please see underneath the add to cart button.
Our Shipping Policy applies to all products on our website and all orders placed on our website. It was created to protect our customers and our business, making a better buying experience.
Please read all our policies carefully and make yourself familiar with them.
The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
We deliver to mainland England. If you need a quote for delivery to a different location, please email us at email@example.com
Shipping normally takes between 4 to 7 days (unless otherwise specified on the product page). Some circumstances are out of control like Covid-19, natural disasters, holidays, bad weather, etc. These may cause shipping postponements. While most packages will arrive on time, there may be circumstances and delays that our carriers may experience. For this reason, we do not guarantee the exact delivery time.
Please check the delivery details on the product page of the item you are looking to purchase. This information is found below the 'Add to Cart or buy it now' button on each product.
Shipping takes between 4 to 7 days. The Breakdown on shipping time for most items is 0 to 3 days handling time (excluding weekends and bank holidays) 3 to 4 days transit time (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
If you have any questions about delivery, please email us at Heretohelp@kulanihome.co.uk.
All Orders over £29.99 are sent by Free Shipping.
Orders under £29.99 are shipped at a cost of £2.99
Once you have placed an order and your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from Kulani Home with your tracking number (applicable items only). We provide tracking numbers for the large majority of items. Due to the size of some items and couriers used, tracking may not be available. However, updates and arrangements will be made via telephone (especially for 2-man delivery teams of large items, eg Sofa's).
Please see our refund policy for details on damaged goods. The page can be found here.
You have the right to not accept the item from the courier if you believe the item was damaged in transit.
Please inspect your purchase before you sign for it. If you find the item is damaged or has parts missing, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery.
We do pack our products well, but unfortunately, sometimes items can get damaged in the post. Please do not accept damaged goods.
Some of our larger product’s ship via fully insured freight shipping that is different from ground shipping. By default, all ground and freight shipments will be delivered with curbside delivery. This means that the driver will deliver the shipment roadside or to the end of the driveway/curb. In some cases, adding a lift-gate service won't be possible, or the item(s) will be too large for a lift-gate due to the size of the package.
The driver has the right to refuse to use the lift-gate if he/she doesn't feel safe using it. In this case, it's the customer's responsibility to help the driver offload the package from the truck. Please be prepared that when delivering the order to your home or business, it is your responsibility to transfer the package(s) from the truck to your garage, home, or wherever you might want to store the package, and to assemble the product.
ITEM NOT RECEIVED
In the unlikely event your item does not arrive within the scheduled delivery time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will reply within 24 hours. We will investigate and solve the issue. Our customers are important to us and will want you to be happy with our service. We will keep you up to date with tracing your item but please allow us time to investigate the issue.
RETURN SHIPPING FEES
If you have purchased an item and you no longer wish to keep the item, you are responsible for paying your own return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If the item is damaged or there are parts missing Kulani Home will cover the delivery costs.
At Kulani Home, we send parcels with all of the reliable courier companies.
Different couriers are chosen depending on size, weight and the location the parcel is being delivered to.
These companies include:
- DHL - DHL Express
- Parcel Force
- Royal Mail
After each order is dispatched an email with the tracking number will be sent automatically.
If there is a problem with the tracking link you can choose to track your parcel with the details below.
Depending on which tracking number you have, depends on which courier has been chosen.
Each link will open a new browser with the courier’s tracking portal.
For Royal Mail Tracking Information please click - Here
- Royal Mail Tracking usually looks like AA123456789US
For Yodel Tracking please click - Here
- Yodel Tracking usually looks like EJJD0002247495124883
For Parcel Force Tracking please click - Here
- Your parcel number may contain letters and numbers. It can vary in length – 9, 11, 13, 14, 16 or 21 characters - EG WP1234567
For DHL Tracking Information please click - Here
- UK Parcel (14 digits e.g. 41505910017980)
- Driver Calling Card (7 digits e.g. 3710615)
- UK Return Parcel (9 digits, always starts with '9' e.g. 928341972)
- Parcel From Europe (always starts with 2 letters e.g. CH400397205DE)
For Hermes Tracking Information please click - Here
- 16 digit tracking number, 8 digit calling card number or 8 digit receipt number
For DPD Tracking Information please click - Here
- Customers can track the shipment using DPD Tracking No. The most common tracking number format is 12 digits (e.g. 000 000 000 000) or 14 digits and 1 alphabetic characters (e.g. 0000 0000 0000 0 Y).
For FedEx Tracking Information please click - Here
- FedEx SmartPost tracking numbers usually look like 9261299991099834284833 or 9274899991099835941441, i.e. start with "92612" or "92748". So original FedEx tracking number will be starting with 612/748, and all you have to do to get USPS tracking number is prefix FedEx number with 92.
If you are having trouble tracking your order please send us an email to email@example.com including your name and order number and we will reply within 24 hours.
NEED FURTHER INFORMATION?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours or call us on 0800 246 5581.